Week of June 17, 2019
- New traffic signals will be activated at the intersection of Woodland and Albany.
- Line striping will occur on Woodland from the Bravo Plaza Entrance to Albany. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- New concrete sidewalks will be installed on the northwest corner of Blue Hills and also on the south side of Albany between Edgewood and Sigourney.
- Sidewalk/driveway demolition and roadside curb installation will occur on the east side of Blue Hills near the Albany Branch Library. Pedestrian detours and partial lane closures will occur all week on Blue Hills from Greenfield to Albany.
- Installation of light pole foundations, conduit, and temporary illumination will occur at the intersection of Edgewood and Albany. Partial lane closures will occur within the area.
- Traffic sign installation continues east of Woodland.
- Brick paver installation continues east on the north side of Albany between Deerfield and Lenox and also on the south side of Albany between Edgewood and Sigourney.
Week of June 24, 2019
- Installation of light pole foundations, conduit, and temporary illumination will occur on Blue Hills near the Artists Collective and continues at the intersection of Edgewood and Albany.
- Conduit installation will occur across the roadway at the intersection of Sigourney and Albany. Expect partial lane closures in this area.
Looking Ahead… Reconstruction of the Bravo Plaza Albany entrance is scheduled to begin within the next month:
- During reconstruction, the ALBANY ENTRANCE will be ENTER ONLY and all traffic will EXIT Bravo Plaza on WOODLAND ONLY.
- Possible Duration: three (3) weeks.