As updated on the Albany Avenue Hartford Project website:
Schedule: Week of April 19, 2021*
Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Brick and sidewalk repair work is tentatively scheduled to occur this week in various locations throughout the project limits.
- Planning and coordination to complete all contract and punch list work continues.
- Traffic Impacts: Pedestrian detours may occur during sidewalk work.
LOOKING AHEAD: Topsoil placement and hydroseeding should resume within the next few weeks. Tree and landscaping review is in progress. Any trees or plantings that need to be replaced will be installed during this construction season.
The Albany Avenue Hartford Project reached substantial completion in the fall of 2020.
Currently, the project is in its closeout phase and the field office is closed. However, project staff are still available to answer your questions and concerns. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries. Additional project updates may be obtained by visiting their website at albanyavenuehartfordproject.
According to the Albany Avenue Hartford Project website:
Schedule: Week of March 22, 2021* — Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Punch list work has resumed and will move forward this week.
- Street sign installation continues in various locations throughout the project limits.
- The bus shelter at the northeast corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street (near Community Health Services) has been rescheduled for repair.
- Planning and coordination to complete all contract work continues.
- Traffic Impacts: No traffic impacts are expected this week.
Additional information can be viewed at albanyavenuehartfordproject.com