The following content is updated on the Route 44 (Albany Avenue) Safety Improvement Project website:
“Schedule: Week of November 16, 2020*
Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Fence installation continues throughout the project limits.
- Installation of traffic signals and other electrical work continues at the intersection of Albany Avenue and Vine Street.
- Sidewalk reconstruction will be completed near the Bravo Plaza entrance on Albany Avenue and also on the south side of Albany Avenue between Oakland Terrace and Woodland Street.
- Parking lot striping is scheduled to occur overnight at the Albany Avenue intersections of Adams Street and Magnolia Street.
- Traffic Impacts: Anticipate pedestrian detours during sidewalk related construction this week.
Business access will be maintained. All travel lanes on Albany Avenue will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead Avenue and Westbourne Parkway. Hartford Police will assist with traffic.
Questions or concerns? Contact Kimberli Owens at (860)-263-8533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit their website at http://www.albanyavenuehartfordproject.com for project updates!”