The Route 44 Safety Improvement Project has been updated:
For The Week of September 23, 2019
- Sidewalk reconstruction continues on the north side of Albany between Edgewood and Vine.
- Concrete bus pads installation continues on Albany between Homestead and Oakland. Expect partial lane closures.
- Utility work and other preparation for roadway paving will occur on Albany and side streets from Homestead to Oakland. Roadway milling will begin Sunday night (9/29) from 7 pm to 5 am.
- Installation of granite curb will occur on the north side of Albany between Edgewood and Vine. Expect partial lane closures around the construction zone.
- Installation of conduit and light pole foundations continues on the south side of Albany between Garden and Bedford and also on the north side of Albany between Edgewood and Vine.
- Traffic signal foundation installation and other electrical work continue on the southwest corner of Garden and Albany.
- Brick paver installation continues on the south side of Albany between Irving and Garden and also at the Burton intersection.