According to the Albany Avenue project website, the RT 44 construction work continues* as follows:
- Punch list work will resume this week.
- Installation of the remaining streetlights and street signs will continue in various locations throughout the project limits.
- The bus shelter at the northeast corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street (near Community Health Services) is scheduled to be repaired.
- Bollard sleeve installation is scheduled to occur on the south side of Albany Avenue between Burton Street and Magnolia Street.
- Planning and coordination to complete all contract work continues.
- Traffic Impacts: No major impacts to traffic are expected this week. Partial lane closures may occur near locations where streetlights operations are underway. Pedestrian and business access will be maintained.
Visit albanyavenuehartfordproject.com for Project updates!